1st INTERACTIVE SYMPOSIUM IN SYSTEMIC PSYCHOTHERAPY
«Searching for Security in Psychotherapy»
25 – 26 September 2010
Heraklion, Crete, Atlantis Hotel
- Calovska – Hercog Nevena, MD, PhD, Family Therapist, Trainer & Supervisor, Prof. at the Department of Psychology University Singidunum, Belgrade.
- Vetere Arlene, Psychologist, Professor of University of Surrey, President of EFTA
- Voulgaraki Anna, ΒουλγαράκηΆννα, Developmental Psychologist, DEA, Systemic psychotherapist.
- Batsalias Konstantinos, ΨPsychiatrist, Family Therapist, Center for the Evolution of the Child – Adult – Family.
- Bethimouti Ilektra, Clinical Psychologist, Systemic psychotherapist,, Barcelona.
- Digridaki Maria, Psychiatrist, Family Psychotherapist, Institute for the Family, Systemic Counseling and Therapy. Chania.
- Xarli Penelope, Psychologist, School Counselor, Chania.
- Panagiotaki Maria, Psychologist, Teacher, Marte Meo Practitioner.
- Procopiou Achilleas, Child Psychiatrist, Family Psychotherapist, Institute for the Family, Systemic Counseling and Therapy. Chania.
- Spinthaki Ageliki, Educator, Educational Drama, Heraklion.
- Stamataki Maria, Msc., Systemic Psychotherapist, Marte Meo Colleague Trainer & Supervisor.
- Triliva Sofia, Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology, Department of psychology, University of Crete.
- Tsagarakis Manolis, Psychologist, M.S., ECP, CGP, Director of SKEPSIS.
- Charalabaki Katia, Psychiatrist, Family Psychotherapist, Director at the National Health System, Unit of Family Therapy, Psychiatric Hospital of Attic, Member of HESTAFTA Board.
- Chrysos Panagiotis, Psychiatrist Systemic Psychotherapist, Ergastirion of Systemic Thnking and Training.